Friday, January 27, 2012

The dreaded bathroom

Oh the bathroom.. I delayed you as much as possible, but it was time to do something about you last night. I first had to clean everything out of the bathroom and put everything back to where it belonged or trash it. After that was done, it was a face mask, Lysol, and a whole roll of towel paper on the offensive and I began work on the floor and commode. The floor didn't need to be perfect because... believe it or not.. the spackle I talked about weeks ago is still there. Following that was cleaning the shower curtain, large wall mirror and the sink. No easy task. After about three hours of work, it's beginning to look like a bathroom again. Still need to do some touchups that I won't worry about until after sanding the spackle. Hopefully tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment