Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Boxes everywhere!

Now that I have a clean room to work in, I am going into the laundry room and pulling out a box at a time to determine whether something is worth keeping, scanning then tossing, or tossing. I came across a large box of childhood stuff including a large stack of Star Wars, Close Encounters, Mork and Mindy and other 70s classics. I got sidetracked a lot by sifting through all the cards but I got a good bit done.

My tape collection is now reduced to a much more manageable size and will be reduced further once I mp3 them (yet another side project.. sigh). Also, I got my Christmas tree mostly down. It was up this long with hopes that someone would come by to see it but no one ever did. If I can get my house done, I can start inviting people over.

Tonight I'm finishing the Christmas tree and hope to get my basement done if not nearly done. That would be a first if I accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment